Terms and Conditions: The PIE Live 2020
The below terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) along with any Agent, Event or Venue specific terms and conditions (copies of which are available upon request from PIE, the Agent and/or the Venue) (together the “Conditions”) will apply to the purchase of your Ticket. Please therefore read the Conditions carefully before purchase, as your purchase of a Ticket will constitute your acceptance of the Conditions.
1. In these T&Cs: “Agent” means the authorised agent or reseller from whom you purchased a Ticket; “Event” means an event to be held at the Venue; “PIE” means The PIE Partnership Limited; "Ticket" means a ticket for an Event; “Venue” means the venue as stated on the Ticket; and “you” means you or anybody who in PIE’s reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission.
2. You will need to purchase a valid Ticket and may need to produce ID to gain access to an Event.
3. If you have any special access requirements for an Event, please discuss any such issues before purchasing the Tickets by contacting PIE and PIE will endeavour to assist with any such requirements. PIE’s contact details are at the end of these T&Cs.
4. Tickets are non-refundable unless an Event is cancelled, rescheduled or where there is a material change to the Event. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled, although PIE will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of the same. If an Event is cancelled, rescheduled or materially changes and you do not wish to attend, you will have the option to receive a refund as provided at paragraph 4 below. Tickets can be transferred to another person by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The total refund for a Ticket will be the price paid for the Ticket from PIE or an Agent. PIE will not be responsible for any personal arrangements such as travel and accommodation and any such arrangements are made at your own risk. Refunds will be made within 3 months of the originally proposed date of an Event. For refunds, please contact PIE if your Ticket was bought directly from PIE, or the Agent from which you bought the Ticket.
6. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if: (i) prohibited by law; or (ii) if an Event’s specific terms and conditions provide that you may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket. If you do re-sell a Ticket you will need to provide details of the Ticket and the Event to the buyer including without limitation any Event specific terms and conditions.
7. PIE accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of attending an Event. Nothing in these T&Cs shall exclude the liability of PIE under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
8. Please note that Tickets constitute personal revocable licences and remain the property of PIE at all times. Any Ticket obtained in breach of the Conditions may be refused entry or rejected from an Event.
9. Tickets may not be combined with any product or service to create a ticket package and you may not offer for sale such a package for profit or as part of a competition or incentive.
10. PIE may refuse you entry or may eject you from an Event in reasonable circumstances, which includes without limitation: (i) for health and safety reasons; (ii) if you appear to be acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs (in PIE’s reasonable opinion); (iii) you breach these T&Cs; or (iv) if your Ticket is void. No refunds will be given if you are refused entry or ejected due to your own behaviour.
11. You may not bring: (i) any items that PIE (in its sole discretion) believes may be interpreted as a weapon; (ii) animals (except guide dogs), (iii) your own food, drink, bottles, cans or glass containers (unless permitted by the Venue). PIE may conduct security searches and confiscate any item above or otherwise which in PIE’s opinion may cause danger or disruption to other persons at the Event. PIE shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
12. You expressly consent to your image and/or likeness included within any photo or recording taken at an Event without payment, which PIE may exploit in any and all media for any purpose at any time worldwide.
13. You must not leave any bags or other items of personal property unattended in the Venue.
15. If it is found by a court that any of the Conditions are prohibited or unenforceable, this shall not prevent the other provisions from continuing to apply.
16. Any person, other than the Promoter or the Agent or Venue, who is not a party to the Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Terms and Conditions.
17. The Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. PIE’s address is Unit A Azure House, Dragonfly Place, London SE4 2FP and may be contacted by post to this address or by email to email@example.com.