**Now available on demand**
The PIE Live is a new dynamic, online virtual summit from The PIE News team offering exceptional global networking opportunities and learning experiences. #PIELive20
• Five panel debates on areas of critical interest and importance
• Four country-focused sessions offering latest insight into national policy and operating outlook
• Four hours per day of video one-to-one networking available to suit varying timezones
• Exclusive insight videos profiling PIEoneer Award category finalists followed by roundtable networking
• Q&A huddles focused on research or company innovation
• AI-backed networking suggestions facilitated by our events platform
• Keynote speech from globally renowned professor and commentator on global higher education, Simon Marginson
To access all of PIE Live content, you need to login to our event platform once you've bought your ticket.
If you need help logging in or with your ticket, please email email@example.com or call/WhatsApp him on +44 (0)7586 810465.
Once you've logged on:
- Create your profile by adding your photo and preferences. This is quick to do and will make a big difference to your event experience if you do it properly, so we really recommend taking the time to do this. You can choose to link your profile to your LinkedIn account, which will use your profile photo from there.
- Browse the sessions via the Event Agenda and add the ones you want to attend to your schedule. You can then access these sessions via My Schedule
- Check out Recommended for you to connect with people that match your preferences. Click 'Interested' if you'd like to connect with them and they can 'interest' you back.
- Once you've made a connection with someone, you can chat to them using the chat box and schedule a video meeting. The green button signifies that someone is online.
We hope you get a lot out of engaging with our content and make some great contacts through this new style of international education event!
Join senior commentators from the US State Dept, NAFSA, University of Maryland, Shorelight and American University for a debate on the outlook for international recruitment in the USA.
Edtech scale-up ApplyBoard has made real impact working with education agents and the Canada-based success story joins a panel with CBIE, Humber College and ILAC Higher Education to consider what lies ahead for Canada in 2020.
IEAA’s talisman Phil Honeywood shares a panel with UWA, private sector innovator ECA and major mover of international students, iae Global, for a frank conversation about Australia’s industry outlook.
The UK has a new graduate immigration route in 2021: how might this rebalance the UK’s fortunes? India recruitment expert TC Global shares a panel with UUKi, University of Glasgow and multi-sector operator Oxford International Education Group to discuss.
The study travel sector, selling immersion language learning, was severely compromised by an almost-overnight cessation in business. Commercial relationships between schools and education agencies were tested to the max. Panellists analyse the pitfalls and paths to progress.
Short videos profiling the successful finalists in each of our 18 categories of the PIEoneer Awards will be followed with the chance to meet others interested in the same focus area.
Benefit from dedicated networking hours throughout our virtual summit to engage with your global peers. Our AI-backed platform will ensure recommendations are tailored to interests that you determine when registering.
Marketing experts will share approaches they have used -often technology-enabled - to achieve diversified, granular and successful marketing and recruitment outcomes.