The PIE Live ran in October 2020 and was a new dynamic, online virtual summit from The PIE News team, offering exceptional global networking opportunities and learning experiences. #PIELive20
• Five panel debates on areas of critical interest and importance
• Four country-focused sessions offering latest insight into national policy and operating outlook
• Four hours per day of video one-to-one networking available to suit varying timezones
• Exclusive insight videos profiling PIEoneer Award category finalists followed by roundtable networking
• Q&A huddles focused on research or company innovation
• AI-backed networking suggestions facilitated by our events platform
• Keynote speech from globally renowned professor and commentator on global higher education, Simon Marginson
Watch our highlights video here.
The PIE Live: TNE and Tech will run from 22-25 March 2021. Click here for more information.
Join senior commentators from the US State Dept, NAFSA, University of Maryland, Shorelight and American University for a debate on the outlook for international recruitment in the USA.
Edtech scale-up ApplyBoard has made real impact working with education agents and the Canada-based success story joins a panel with CBIE, Humber College and ILAC Higher Education to consider what lies ahead for Canada in 2020.
IEAA’s talisman Phil Honeywood shares a panel with UWA, private sector innovator ECA and major mover of international students, iae Global, for a frank conversation about Australia’s industry outlook.
The UK has a new graduate immigration route in 2021: how might this rebalance the UK’s fortunes? India recruitment expert TC Global shares a panel with UUKi, University of Glasgow and multi-sector operator Oxford International Education Group to discuss.
The study travel sector, selling immersion language learning, was severely compromised by an almost-overnight cessation in business. Commercial relationships between schools and education agencies were tested to the max. Panellists analyse the pitfalls and paths to progress.
Short videos profiling the successful finalists in each of our 18 categories of the PIEoneer Awards will be followed with the chance to meet others interested in the same focus area.
Benefit from dedicated networking hours throughout our virtual summit to engage with your global peers. Our AI-backed platform will ensure recommendations are tailored to interests that you determine when registering.
Marketing experts will share approaches they have used -often technology-enabled - to achieve diversified, granular and successful marketing and recruitment outcomes.